Saturday, May 9, 2009

For the prettiest women

I never expected it would happend in this way..
this time...
this sudden...

If i were to compare...
this time all of us are stronger..
maybe we already experience it once...
the heart painful one...we made it through together..
so this time, we know we still have each other..
our precious ones besides us..

We were so close b4..
both of you are the only character that i know for the role..
Both our 1st time is for each other...
your 1st to become grandparents..
my 1st to came to this world..
i'm your 1st grandchildren...
together we learn..how to love each other..

Accompany me through the night where i was sicked..
I was always awake in the middle of the night...crying..
and you was the 1 always comfort me with your ultimate medicine..
which Hui and me grew up with the smell of the medicine...

You tought my mom well..
and because of that..
I have a wonderful mom...
Thank you for that...

Eyes stops at your photos whenever i see them..
i always said..
you guys made a lovely couple...
Handsome and pretty...together you made a great family out of it..
and i'm lucky to be part of the family...

All of us were in deep grief when we had to let him go...
you were the saddest of all...
but now, both of you can get together again..
hand in hand...
maybe that's the only thing we can be happy about...
you won't be lonely anymore...
won't be suffering from sickness..
won't be watching tv alone...
can eat your favourite food~

But still i can't really let go of you..
it's too unexpected...
too fast..
may i know how are you now?
I misses you..


p/s : 4th of May...the day i lost you..

1 comment:

Katarin said...

I am sorry for your loss.
Hopes you and your family feel better now..