Friday, September 12, 2008

CCB

CCB!
ok seeing this word i know most of your OS would be a rude word.. but but! plz dun mistaken me for this short cut..CCB stands for come closer bit~
Yeah baby...come closer bit!
It's definetely a short form jus for come closer bit...
Haiz..lately very busy very ar~~~~~~!!!
Felt like shouting out loud HELP~!! HELP~!!! HELP~!!!! who can help me??
Stress coz of assignment...coz of studies...coz of what's lack inside me..
I must admit that i'm not a good student and not even a hardworking student..maybe that's y i'm also not so good in everything?
STress looking at friends who already starts working on their assigns...
MOre stress when see what's their assign look like...
More More stress when the passing date is like jus like front of you...
STRESS AR~~~~~~!!!!!!!
and when i get stress ...i dun like to do anything...i'll jus go to sleep...do nothing..clean up the house...watch movies...go shopping...waste money..
ONG SHIN YING ...wake up plz...
CCB and i'll slap u till u wake up...
crazy me...sorry this is just a post to express the me which is waiting to explode...

No comments: