Monday, September 15, 2008

Lost

LOST

Jus like the title written...i'm kind of lost now. Lost without knowing what actually i've through this sem. Maybe times flies too fast and we have to learn too many things in a short time and i can't really adapt well? I've been thinking so hard...for the reason i'm being lost. And finally i told dear about it that night. That was a silent night coz most of the housemate not around so we can have talks silently.

sying :"I think i'm kinda lost ..."
dear : " Lost? as in ?"
sying : " dunno...i really dunno...i jus felt so"
dear : " Y suddenlly felt so? "
sying : " i've been feeling so this whole sem .."

and the conversation goes on...some part of it i already forgot..
Here's his conclusion of why i felt lost this sem...
maybe i dun hav target of my life.

hmm....think properly...it sounds right that moment. maybe i really dun hav my target to move on my life for. Dear said target no need to be big like i want to earn a lot of money in the future or i want to become a boss of a big company. It could be anything that u want to archieve everyday. Plan your day well...spot some target and go for it.

Huh....some part of me felt relieve that i hav this talk with him...tho we might hav lots of different perseptive on things but he understands me well...dunno how he did it...but he sure did.

Example~! like today when talk talk talk about his assign and we are going out to buy the material and he suddenlly pop out "take your ice cream along la...so that you can eat along the way "................. i laughed and laughed............... because when talking to him jus now...my mind really think that " hmm...i can bring my ice cream along to eat also hor later, but it would melt fast what if when back i eat it while watching 1 episode of anime"
I asked him how he know that i would think so coz i'm sure that i never mention anything about ice cream~
Being the cocky him..he said "I sure know la~ It's a feeling~!"
OMG~~ can't stand his face that moment ...hahhahahah


*p/s : Thanks for understanding me well~!!! I love you~

No comments: