Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Looking forward or live in the past

I always think that i'm a forgetful person..
I always forgot what i said a moment ago....
or what i did b4 at my primary school...
I forgot what's the topic we quarell for few days ago...
Maybe my mind only choose to remember those happy moment only~

There was once that i really lost someone that i love b4..
Lost him for i dunno what's the meaning of appreciated...
I didn't cry that time..i wonder why
Am i not love him? or i'm just being an orstrid...
The answer would be i'm not brave enough to face it..
I always run away from it saying that it was nothing to be sad about..

I run away for a long time...
But then at last i decided to face it well...
The outcome didn't turn out to be the 1 i wish for..
But i felt release...
It's time for me to look forward instead of living in my past...

p/s: Looking on what i have now..and you'll know that happiness might jus pass away if you
keep living in sadness...

No comments: