Monday, November 24, 2008

The Sixth Sense

Ji Mui mun~

I misses you all...
I wishwe are all here rounded around sofa...
38ing...
Today, i have some sixth sense about something...
Oh my...
There'r only you guys that i have in mind to share this feelings...
Guys..u know my feeling right??????

Haiz...really misses you guys la....
Felt like talk talk talk talk and talk with you all...
Even tho when we really meet up..
I know I would be the most silent 1..
Listening to what you guys would wanna say...

Wanna tell you guys that...
Times changes..
People changes..
Even Love might changes anytime..
But anyhow...
You guys will remain there for me..
Unchange..

p/s : I felt lucky you're the 1 i love....coz of you...i found myself within you..and most of all...
You made me lovin each day...and grateful for having you.

No comments: