Sunday, February 8, 2009

The BBQ Party~!

On 24 of Jan
i was told that there will be a f6 gathering..
but i wasn't told that it would be a BBQ~~
hahah
luckily i didn't wear skirt that day huh...
and seems that most of us hardly have the time to gather along
i decided to bring along my Nikon~
besides can train my skill, i can also capture all the happy moment right?
that's what a camera do ma..
capture our special moment that very minute and we can save it as our sweet memories!
there's already many pictures that hav been posted
so i jus conclude it all ba~
(what i've capture only la)





p/s : Cheong Fuh Xiong~! sent me photos ar~~~!!

3 comments:

Kim Thor said...

I cant find myself in the picture.....totally lost.....hahaha

Kim Thor said...

Anyway, nice edit.....will try to use it as pc wallpaper.....hahaha

Anonymous said...

wah...so "shang lian" ar use it as wallpaper? hahah thanks o~~