Saturday, February 28, 2009

For dear Sasha

Sasha..
was Pin Boon's cute little doggie..
I always described her as a hyperactive dog that i've ever seen...
She's always so energetic and playful..
She's friendly, loves to play with people who come over..
Running here and there..
Drink the God's water when she's thristy..
I always told dear that she's the cutest and prettiest doggie that i've ever met..
Tho i'm afraid of dogs..
But still i like her very much actually..
Everytime i went to dear's house, i would think "why don't brave bit, touch her once"
but i never did it...she's too hyper le~
hahaa...can't be controlled easily
so that's y i always taking the cane when she's near me...
She's a good doggie..
I think she accompany dear's mom a lot when they are not around..
Every1 would be happy with her around....
But due to some reason, they can't keep her anymore
so gave her to another fren to take care of..
Today
Heard dear's bro say..
Sasha died today morning..
Bitten by neighbours dog.
SHIT dog!
I think they must be envy her too pretty le~
Tho i have not much interaction with her...
but still i felt sad too...
Maybe i really sees her not just as a pet only..
Dear said : "Don't be sad, we must celebrate the day Sasha reborn again"
Ya he's right...
I said : "Ya~ Maybe she'll a leng lui next time~"
Sasha...We'll always remmber you..and the happiness you brought.
*I guess i can't be having any pet..can't imagine if my pet left me 1 day..*




p/s : Happy 1year n 5 months anniv dear~ Love you.

3 comments:

pin said...

Boon, u got so positive thinking ma!?
= =, Guess I've wasted my tears.

Anyway, tai lou & me got new plan. I really hope it sounds interesting to you. Cause, we need your $$. :P

A new puppy for mom, 3 of us will contribute the money. (hopefully, i have enough) Anyway, I not yet tell pinboon as he is always busy.
Bout this new puppy, do go my blog help vote yah.

they are all very cute. (though i haven't post any photo of them)
Ying, sry to talk like 3 ppl conversation, hopefully no blur ya~


Take care~

Anonymous said...

If mum really want a dog,she'll get it on her own 1. If you force to yang3 1 dog, the dog will die like your "Fishes" laa...

pin said...

Er.. since when my fish die wor? = ="
sk de not yet died.. and, i got new pet - turtles. kaks! check them out.

Er.. by the way, i've got new plan. FOC puppy adoption. already discussed with elder bro. will do like what said, ask mom's opinion. :D hiah hiak.. happy holiday~! see you two back @ hometown then.

Cheer~