Friday, November 6, 2009

POX!! it's POXes!! many pox..

Initially, i felt guilty that this blog is not well updated
then i waited for my interesting photos to be done...
then i went for few interesting places again...
and i think..."yeah, it should be enough to blog dy"
and that's when i found a cute little transparent waterry pox.
What would that be? hmm..
then my head got another small pox..
my face got big pimples..
i tot that izzt i drink not enough water? hmm..
after few times of asking here n there..
i couldn't help myself from seeing the doctor..
coz i scare that it would be the thing i dun wish to have..
that stupid 24 hours doc..
after i show him that only waterry pox..
he said "yeah it's chicken pox~"
so fu yan me lo...
i still can't believe it...then show him some red dots on my leg..
"yaya it's chicken pox"
"even at my face 1?"
"yaya...all chicken pox"
PB :"All? not pimples?"
Doc :" How many pox you want her to have?"
=.= PLZ la........this doc.......i know i might disturb ur sweet dreams back there
but plz be professional can?
HOW CAN A DOC BE SO RUDE?????
then he also didn't say much until i hav to ask him
"Then, ....what should i do now?"
"Oh~ it's nothing u can do...it's chicken pox"
like my chicken pox will jus comes n goes
I know it's just chicken pox and every1 will get it once in a life time...
but can you at least tell me what to do ma right??
Then he just tell me how to have the med, didn't say dun scratch ar, don't share anything with people ar or so.......
Very unprofessional...
Then,,after the moment i get out of the room..
I heard lights being switch off very fast n those iron bed being pull down..
he need so fast to continue his dream or not???
this type of doctor..haiz...


p/s : Doc Sarah, plz make sure you won't be such doc ya.
(i trust you won't ba~ ^^)
Thanks for the professional advice from doc sarah n teo pharmatist..

1 comment:

Shineex said...

go shooting never wear cap... never drink water.. tat y... huo gai..