Monday, November 16, 2009

Chicken pox life..

It's been 1 week i didn't go to school..
Despite all the pox on my body..
actually i'm quite healthy....
and because of all the pox...i still can't go to school..
scare later spread to other people also..
so i have to make sure i'm fully recover..
then only can go school...

Because of the sickness..
I can't bath cold water..
I can't eat chicken..
I can't go in the rain...
I can't wash my face normally..
I can't sleep aside..
I can't eat fish...
I can't eat tuna, sardin...
I can't eat anything related to nuts...
I can't eat anything that is black...
I can't scratch my back...
I can't eat soya sauce.....

THERE's many can not~
and oh ya...i can't join cinlo them for gathering......
I can't even go outside......coz of the cream n pox on my face...
When ppl go sch ...i jus stay at home....
What i can eat now is just pure white porridge and also pork mee hun..
and lately maggie tho dunno can eat or not...
i dy ate those for 1 week +.......
When am i going to recover???
I have assignments to do..
I got places to go....
I got shops to visits....
Haiz...so sien..Most nice meal..so far..the egg is not mine...chicken also not mine..

p/s : I WAN WATCH 2012!!!!!

3 comments:

wen said...

yea.. i was eating pork noodles n gu lou yok to few weeks when i come back KL. Y u didn't go back? When i was at home, i eat porridge everyday :O

sying said...

T.T coz got assignment lo~~ hahah..u also lately jus got chicken pox ar? ppl say hav to "jia kou" til 100 days >< ~~ so long...

wen said...

ya..i got it on 31st August~ Merdeka =.=''
i jie kou for one month only then ate bak kut teh~ haha.. cannot tahan la.. don't eat chicken for 100 days? quite hard leh~ especially staying at hostel :S