Thursday, December 10, 2009

Too much to say

I got many to blog about ..
but I dun really have the heart to blog it out...
Maybe it's called LAZY??
or i'm jus no heart?
hehehe...

BTW..
i'm very very very busy now..
n yet to start any of my assignments..
I sincerely thinks that lecturers holds our future and motivation..
Imagine being design design and redesign the same thing..
Your brain will automatically stop functioning you know??
When you hav zero motivation...then where's the future to dream about?
they have the point to push us to out limit of coz..
coz maybe when only there's people to push you...
you'll improve eventually...
but too much of dissapoinment....
will only drag people backwards..
or should i say running at the same spot?

Dun worry..
i'll certainly blog about something soon...
about my bit not so dull life..
my simple rutin...
and also what's in my mind ....


p/s : If i were to design for the rest of my life.....hmm...will i survive till 60??

2 comments:

zZzJJaCk said...

lol take it easy ;)

Katarin said...

Hahaha~
Becoz too busy! haha~so many homework mah~

if design wat u like till 60 then sure can survive~

Hope to see ur blogs update soon! :D